It’s hard to believe 2012 has come to a close. After another year of learning and sharing, we’d like to thank you for your continued support.
Here’s a look back at our top 10 posts of 2012:
- SAGE: The Social Alterations Google Earth Module
- UPDATE II // The NICE consumer project
- Corruption…what corruption? Transparency International breaks it down
- LEARN // Human Trafficking and Slavery: Short online course for supply chain transparency
- Fashion Futures 2025: Global scenarios for a sustainable fashion industry
- Fashion + Sustainability: Lines of Research, Fashion Projects
- Connect // Key Players Directory
- Killer Jeans: Sandblasting continues…
- GET INVOLVED // A framework for sustainable consumption
- The Fair Wear Formula
What will 2013 bring? Our money’s on change! So here’s to another year of learning and sharing! Wishing you a wonderful 2013!
M & N