When attempting to better understand any issue, there are two very important questions to consider:
1. Why does the issue exist?
2. What will happen if the issue persists?
With Nadira’s tried and tested mind-map formula, we’ve build four template worksheets for you to download for use in your own classrooms, using themes from each station in our SAGE module. Click on a theme to be taken to a page where you can view and download the worksheet:
- The Aral Sea Crisis (Stage 1: GET)
- Garment Worker Exploitation (Stage 2: MAKE)
- Fast Fashion (Stage 3: BUY)
- Mitumba (Stage 4: TOSS)
To get you started, Nadira’s done a sample map, investigating the cause and consequence of increases in price of cotton clothing. Nadira’s mind map (imaged below) is included as the example for each of the worksheets and available to download and/or print as a hand-out (Page 2).
Let us know how you make out!